How Old Is Lawson?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

10 Weeks

Lawson is 10 weeks old today! I can't believe how much she has changed. Before I know it she will be posting pictures and videos of her child on a blog for me to look at, but let's not think about that! Let's just focus on the lil milestones she accomplishing right now - like smiling, "talking", and her latest thing is trying to sit up from a reclined position. She goes for her 2 month check-up next Wednesday and will be getting her first round of vaccinations (4 shots!!!!). I wonder who will cry more - her, me or her daddy!!!! She's definitely already a "daddy's girl" and everytime I see him with her it makes me fall in love with him even more. He is great with her and he is the BEST thing that's ever happen to me. I thank God for him everyday! He has changed my life, because without him I wouldn't have Lawson and the two of them are everything I've ever asked for!

Here are a few videos of Lawson enjoying "tummy time". It took a while but she's starting to enjoy this nightly routine and as you can see loves her new friend - Mr. Magic Music Star.

Here's one of her telling me all about her day and given me great big smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment