How Old Is Lawson?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNOW!

I'm not very good at keeping this blog up, but the new year has been an extremely busy one. Six week photography class in Atlanta makes the weeks just fly by; and before I know it, it's been a month and a half since I've posted. But I'm loving my class! I've definitely learned a lot and I'm seeing some improvement in my photos. We went on a field trip to Oakland Cemetery in Atlanta one Saturday morning and I must say, I fell in love with the place. I'm making plans to go back in the Spring when it's more 'green' and the flowers are in bloom. If you don't know much about it you should check out their website, www.oaklandcemetery.com.








Well Georgia finally got it's first significant snowfall and we were able to dress Lawson up in her snow suit and take her out for some pictures in the snow. I definitely can't wait til she's big enough to really play in the snow. I'm ready to go sledding, build snowmen, make snow angels and have snowball fights with her.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is adorable in her snowsuit. You need to post some summer pics now!

    ReplyDelete